Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fisherman Fisherman is offline

Default Run Time error '4120'

I developed a auto form in word 2000 and it worked fine. Our company upgraded
to 2003 and now when I run the form it give me the "Run time error '4120' Bad
parameter" error message and when I go to debug it takes me to this part of
my macro...it highlights the "ActiveDocument..." line

Sub mUserName()

vusername = InputBox(Prompt:="Please enter Employee's name and click ok.")
ActiveDocument.FormFields("bkEmployeeName").Result = vusername
UserForm19.Show

End Sub

Is there something I need to change?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms

For this type of question you would be better off asking in the
microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms newsgroup, to which I am cross-posting
this.

"fisherman" wrote in message
I developed a auto form in word 2000 and it worked fine. Our company
upgraded
to 2003 and now when I run the form it give me the "Run time error '4120'
Bad
parameter" error message and when I go to debug it takes me to this part
of
my macro...it highlights the "ActiveDocument..." line

Sub mUserName()

vusername = InputBox(Prompt:="Please enter Employee's name and click ok.")
ActiveDocument.FormFields("bkEmployeeName").Result = vusername
UserForm19.Show

End Sub

Is there something I need to change?

Thanks

Run time Error Le Tam Microsoft Word Help 1 March 22nd 07 11:47 AM
run-time error 53 Genia New Users 2 March 1st 07 07:07 PM
Run-Time Error don Microsoft Word Help 1 December 18th 06 09:41 PM
Run-time error 91 JMildren Microsoft Word Help 1 May 13th 05 07:47 PM
Run-time error '13' Kelli Microsoft Word Help 1 April 30th 05 01:30 AM