Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Don Soucy Don Soucy is offline

Default using html links as data in mail merge w/ office 2003

I want to use a data file consisting of 3 columns, a name, an e-mail address
and a unique html link and merge it into an e-mail message.
When I try, the html link loses the underlying format and appears as plain
text.

I've tried saving the data file from Excel in a variety of formats with no
success.
I've treid formatting the {{LINK}} placeholder as HTML and still no luck

Any suggestions?

Thanks