Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Andy Fish

Default problem with character styles

Hi all,

Say I have a character style that is something like "font: arial 8 pt bold".
If I apply it to a word in paragraph where the paragraph style already
includes bold, the text becomes not bold, i.e. it seems to toggle it.

Is there anyway to set up my character style so that it means "not bold"
rather than "toggle boldness"

TIA

Andy