Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Default Turn OFF screen refresh when scrolling?

I have some Excel charts in my Word doc. When trying to scroll up or down
using the mouse wheel, the doc "stutters" as it has to redraw every line of
these charts. Is there a way I can turn off the screen refresh until I'm
past these charts, and then turn it back on?

Thank you.
Ed