Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve Steve is offline

Default Is it possible to print out several records on a single sheet?

I'm using Word 2007
I want to save paper. Each record is only a few lines long so I may as well
try and get several records on the one sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Change the type of mail merge main document to a Directory type.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Steve" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2007
I want to save paper. Each record is only a few lines long so I may as
well
try and get several records on the one sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve Steve is offline

Actually it was already set to directory type. I still can't see how to
print out several records on a single sheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve Steve is offline

Actually Doug, I just did a search and found the answer in one of your
field of the second record )
Thanks
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have the document type set to Directory then inserting a Next Record
field will skip every other record. You don't use Next Record fields with
Directory merges. A Directory merge will repeat everything on the page for
each record. Depending on how much space there is on the page you can have
several records on the page.

Steve wrote:
Actually Doug, I just did a search and found the answer in one of your
first merge field of the second record )
Thanks
Steve