Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
bill4979 bill4979 is offline

Default want to print e-postage on back page of newsletter

I have a newsletter ready print and mail to around 500 people. I was
wondering if there is a way to print e-postage on the back side of the last
page. The newsletter is from a Microsoft Word 2003 Template designed to fold
the pages in half. The template has a Table at the bottom of the last page
with two columns and three rows. The first row has a text box to the far
right that is intended to be where the postage goes. Is it possible to print
the postage there as I do a Mail Merge with Excel as my data file, or is the
table there just for show?