Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Russ[_4_] Russ[_4_] is offline

Default Opens in Normal view

I would like Word to open with a new document in Print Layout view,
but when I open it for the first time each day it opens in Normal
view. Very annoying. I'm using Word 2000. Anyone know why, or how
to make the Print Layout view the default?

Russ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...iewAndZoom.htm.