Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anthony Joseph Anthony Joseph is offline

Default how do i save my document in my private email address?

please help me, it has been long if i prepare my documents with Microsoft
word edit it go delete after used, i want to know how to send it in my email
so that i can use it the next time if i wish, please tell me how .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

I'm afraid I'm having a difficult time understanding your question.

You are creating a new document with Microsoft Word? Or are you editing
a document somebody else has sent you?

Also, which version of Microsoft Word are you using; that will be
helpful to know.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Anthony Joseph" Anthony wrote in
message :

please help me, it has been long if i prepare my documents with Microsoft
word edit it go delete after used, i want to know how to send it in my email
so that i can use it the next time if i wish, please tell me how .

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Ordinarily you would save your document to the hard drive of your computer
or copy it to some form of removable media. Are you perhaps using a computer
that is not your own, at school or at a library, and want to send yourself a
copy so that you will have it elsewhere? If so, it will still have to be
saved locally, I think. If you had a POP account on the computer (that is,
you were accessing email on that computer using a local mail client), you
would be able to send it directly from Word without saving. But in order to
attach the file to a message created in an online mail account (such as
Yahoo or Gmail), it will have to be saved somewhere.