Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Doby Jeff Doby is offline

Default Calculations in Form Fields not working

I am using Word 2003 and I have a form that I need to calculate the total for
other fields in the form as they are filled in by the user, but when I
protect the document and test by entering information, the form field for the
total will not calculate. I have set the "Calculate on Exit" flag (but I
really do not want that, I want the field to calculate as the user enters
values in the sub-fields.) Any ideas/information would be appreciated.