Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ayres and Graces Ayres and Graces is offline

Default HELP! Loosing TOC when Merging to New Doc

I'm using Word 2007 to merge a 2003 word file with an Access .mdb file.
Whenever I say to merge to new document, I loose the table of contents and
they just become hyperlinks. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've
tried everything I can think of. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try pressing Alt+F9 in the new document and see if it produces the desired
result.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.