Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
GTP GTP is offline

Default Sending faxes to many fax numbers.

We have our fax capabilities through our SBS 2003 server. The fax
transmission(s) will go through the servers modem port. I have a list of
contacts with fax numbers in Outlook on one of our our client desktop (folder
is private and not shared). I want to fax a word document to all our clients
in one of our contact folders on this clients system.

The only way I see in doing this is in Word, use Send To "reciept using fax
modem" but it wants me to select individual contacts with fax numbers in the
folder. I need to be able to select all the fax numbers in the folder at once
since there is 2800 of them. I guess this is called a "Fax Blast"

Is there a plug in of some sort for Word or something in the SBS2k3 server I
should be working with?

Thanks,
Greg
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] is offline

I know of no Microsoft Fax software that can handle that kind of load. It
was not designed for that purpose and works very poorly even for just a few
multiple recipients. You should be using third party software and a fax
board for that kind of task.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Sending faxes Diane K Mailmerge 5 November 14th 07 07:05 AM
Faxes jenni_stewart55 Microsoft Word Help 1 October 18th 07 07:22 PM
Help! Mail merge faxes a document for each person to all numbers! [email protected] Mailmerge 2 May 28th 07 11:03 AM
Faxes from my computer Karen R Microsoft Word Help 1 June 27th 06 05:54 AM
Record of sent faxes Kimmyie Mailmerge 1 April 30th 05 05:37 AM