Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
edtechrocks edtechrocks is offline

Default Creating 2007 word forms & saving as 97-03 compatible

When I create forms in Word 2007 they work. However, when I save them as
97-03 compatible the dynamic controls are converted as static, and when I
re-open my form has lost its "form capabilities".

Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're using Word 2007 content controls rather than legacy version form controls that's the way they're designed (i.e. content
controls are converted to static text).
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...444731033.aspx
If you're reopening the file in Word 2007 see if Office Button=Convert restores the controls.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP