Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Giri Giri is offline

Default inserting a check box inside a word document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

We aren't mind readers (although we try). Please use the big space to
explain (a) what you want to do, (b) what you've already tried, and (c) what
happened instead of what you expected. Also mention what version of Word you
have, because the instructions may be different for various versions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

You can use Insert/Symbol (slightly different in 2007) and select a
symbol font like Wingdings or Webdings, choose the symbol you like and
click the Insert button. This will create a static checkbox.
If you are trying to create an interactive form that can be filled out
online it gets a little more complicated.

On May 27, 9:54 am, "Jay Freedman" wrote:
We aren't mind readers (although we try). Please use the big space to
explain (a) what you want to do, (b) what you've already tried, and (c) what
happened instead of what you expected. Also mention what version of Word you
have, because the instructions may be different for various versions.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP FAQ:http://word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
hawaiianbrian410 hawaiianbrian410 is offline

I am trying to create an interactive form that can be filled out but not
online. I would like the Word Doc users to be able to select a check box
electronically that can be saved within the document. Can you help with that?