Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sal Sal is offline

Default Can't print from Office & Student 2007 Suite

Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable to print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in One)-made sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down loaded SP and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable to
print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in One)-made
sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down loaded SP
and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sal Sal is offline

Nothing is printed.
--
Thanks, Sal

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable to
print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in One)-made
sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down loaded SP
and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sal Sal is offline

I should say that the print acts like it is printing, but the paper comes out
blank.
--
Thanks, Sal

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable to
print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in One)-made
sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down loaded SP
and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Can you print from other programs?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
I should say that the print acts like it is printing, but the paper comes
out
blank.
--
Thanks, Sal

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable to
print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in One)-made
sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down loaded
SP
and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sal Sal is offline

Some emails will print, but if it comes in on Word, Adobe, Outlook; it will
not print. If I try to print a web page it will print the outside board, but
not the text.
--
Thanks, Sal

"Sal" wrote in message
I should say that the print acts like it is printing, but the paper comes
out
blank.
--
Thanks, Sal

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable to
print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in One)-made
sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down loaded
SP
and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sal Sal is offline

Thank you, JoAnn Paules!
--
Thanks, Sal

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Your printer drivers are messed up. Try uninstalling them and then
installing them with the "latest and greatest" from the manufacturer's
website.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
I should say that the print acts like it is printing, but the paper
comes
out
blank.
--
Thanks, Sal

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked
just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable
print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in
One)-made
sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down
loaded
SP
and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school
is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Let me know if it works. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
news
Thank you, JoAnn Paules!
--
Thanks, Sal

"Sal" wrote in message
I should say that the print acts like it is printing, but the paper
comes
out
blank.
--