Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marilyn Marilyn is offline

Default Turning off the cascading feature

When opening multiple documents, Word will cascade (or tile) the different
windows. How do you turn that feature off? I want all of the opened
documents to stack on top of one another without cascading. Thanks in
advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Tools options view uncheck 'windows in task bar'.

Marilyn wrote:
When opening multiple documents, Word will cascade (or tile) the
different windows. How do you turn that feature off? I want all of
the opened documents to stack on top of one another without
cascading. Thanks in advance for your help.

Turning off cross-reference feature Shana Microsoft Word Help 2 March 2nd 07 10:04 PM
Cascading windows. Lobo Microsoft Word Help 4 August 9th 06 02:43 PM
Turning off an autoformat feature Todd Formatting Long Documents 2 May 16th 06 08:58 PM
Cascading paragraphs HT New Users 24 September 8th 05 05:45 PM
Turning off Outline Feature Sharon Tables 1 December 12th 04 07:16 AM