Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sanchontario Sanchontario is offline

Default How do I remove a dash that became a line in my document?

I was typing and I pressed dash a couple of times, now it became a line which
is embeded in my document and I can't remove it. I am looking for help
hoping that I don't have to retype the whole thing again.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 17:37:01 -0700, Sanchontario
wrote:

I was typing and I pressed dash a couple of times, now it became a line which
is embeded in my document and I can't remove it. I am looking for help
hoping that I don't have to retype the whole thing again.

It's a paragraph border. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...tRidOfLine.htm for how to remove
it and prevent it from happening again.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

What happens when you try to select it and press delete?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

: