Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
archie archie is offline

Default UserForms

I am neither a novice nor a poweruser. I have created user forms in Word 03
and earlier versions of word with no problem. However, in Word 2007, when,
from the developers tab I enter Visual Basic editor, create a user form, save
and return to the document (a *.dotm) save and close the document and then
re-enter the document, the user form does not appear in the ProjectExplorer
window.

What am I missing? Help please.

Archie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Are you sure that you created the form in that template and that it is not
in your normal.dotm?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.