Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
goodTweetieBird goodTweetieBird is offline

Default TOC

I have two PCs both using MSWord 2003 w SP3. On one computer my TOC
looks normal, on this one it looks like:
{TOC \o "1-5"}. However when I first pasted here is showed the actual
TOC.

It appears there is some setting to condense or expand it but I have
not yet found it.

thanx,

gtb

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On Aug 5, 4:56*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Press Alt+F9 to change the display from field codes (what you're seeing) to
field results.

Works like a hose! Thank you.