PaulSmith388

Default Paragraph marks how do I remove them from a word document?

I have been keeping a diary and for some reason I have now got to paragraph
marks at the end of each paragraph and at the beginning of each sentence
before it is written, my problem is how Do I removed them? I think it must be
something to do with the formatting of my documents, but I cannot work out
how to remove these marks, also, I do not wish to print them when I do print
the document.
fiona nelson

Hi,

On the standard tool bar at the top of your word pane, you'll see a button
that looks exactly like the paragraph mark. Click on it and see if they go
away. You have probably accidentally clicked on it in the past. It seems
odd though that they are appearing at the start of each sentence as well as
at the start of each paragraph.

BTW if they are paragraph marks they should not print unless you tell the
printer to print them.

Hope this helps.

"PaulSmith388" wrote:

I have been keeping a diary and for some reason I have now got to paragraph
marks at the end of each paragraph and at the beginning of each sentence
before it is written, my problem is how Do I removed them? I think it must be
something to do with the formatting of my documents, but I cannot work out
how to remove these marks, also, I do not wish to print them when I do print
the document.

CyberTaz

Hi Fiona-

I think the OP is referring to how the para mark 'rides along' as you type a
line & begins at the start of each new para when you press Enter. Yor are
absolutely correct in your suggestion. |:)