Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lawrence M. McKenna Lawrence M. McKenna is offline

Default Multiple Automated Faxes from Word

I have a bunch of faxes that have to be sent every morning. About 50-75. We
send the same fax every day.

What I'd like to do is automate the process. I have, say, 50 documents,
each one including a fax cover sheet and several subsequent pages. Each is
faxed to a different recipient or group of recipients.

Is there any way to do this automatically, using Word's fax capability? All
the documents can be put in one directory for ease of access. I'm trying to
figure out some way to send the whole batch of faxes.

Thanks, everyone.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Papa Tom Papa Tom is offline

On Jan 20, 3:18*pm, Lawrence M. McKenna
wrote:
I have a bunch of faxes that have to be sent every morning. *About 50-75. *We
send the same fax every day.

What I'd like to do is automate the process. *I have, say, 50 documents,
each one including a fax cover sheet and several subsequent pages. *Each is
faxed to a different recipient or group of recipients.

Is there any way to do this automatically, using Word's fax capability? *All
the documents can be put in one directory for ease of access. *I'm trying to
figure out some way to send the whole batch of faxes.

Thanks, everyone.

I haven't had great success with Microsoft's FAX program. Much of the
time, it simply doesn't work. Perhaps someone else has a different
opinion, but I wouldn't trust something as important as a daily FAX to
this program.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There's some VBA code that shows how you can automate faxing at
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0001.htm

Although the code is specifically to do with mailmerging to fax you may
be able to adapt it for your needs.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk