Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BS BS is offline

Default Printing track changes of deleted graphics

My word document is 2007 and I am using track changes to update it. When I
delete (strikethrough) a graphic (jpeg, gif, pdf) in the document. The
strikethought disappears when I print (to a printer or pdf) the document.
The strikethough appears to go behind the graphic instead of staying on top.
I've tried everything I can think of and cannot figure it out. Added figures
(underlined) prints fine.

My problem is I have to produce a pdf version of this document with track
changes showing and deletions must be shown as strikethrough.

In 2003 this worked fine, the strikethrough shows in the middle of the
graphic and prints fine. In 2007 the strikethough is near the bottom of the
graphic and does not print.

Can anyone help me?