Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HitcoHersh HitcoHersh is offline

Default Can I specify a printer to a certain document?

I have several printers installed on my computer here at work. The default
printer is the one that is actually attached to my CPU, but wireless
networking allows me to use any of the computers installed. Is there a way I
can specify a certain printer to a specific document? As it stands now, I
have to go in and change to that printer anytime I access this file. The
printers installed are different types, and this document can only be printed
correctly on a certain printer. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/Associate_Printer.htm.

--