donna

Default Text box - group

I have a picture to add into my report. I have two text boxes on that picture
so there are 3 individual objects. I am trying to group them so I inserted
main picture into a text box and grouped 3 boxes. By doing this it does not
let me select in line with text option. My client is asking me to group these
three as well as to keep it inline with text.

Any help?

Thanks
CyberTaz

Hi Donna-

AFAIK, inline graphics cannot be grouped with other objects. For what it
sounds like you need, you might want to create the graphic w/text as an
object using PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc and then place the object in the doc
as an inline.

Good Luck |:)

"donna" wrote:

I have a picture to add into my report. I have two text boxes on that picture
so there are 3 individual objects. I am trying to group them so I inserted
main picture into a text box and grouped 3 boxes. By doing this it does not
let me select in line with text option. My client is asking me to group these
three as well as to keep it inline with text.

Any help?

Thanks

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Donna,

In Word 2003 you could use a drawing canvas,
Insert=Picture=New drawing, place your items in
the canvas (grouped or not they're bound
by the edges of the canvas frame) and then format
the canvas to be inline with text.

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)