Jimmi B.

Default Upgraded to Office 2003 ruler unit of measure stuck on character

After upgrading from Offrice 2000 to Office 2003 the unit of measure for the
ruler is stuck on characters. I have atempted to change the setting through
Tools, Options, General, Measurement Units with no effect. Are any registry
settings that I should check or a way to completely uninstall previous
version of the suite without having the disk (shattered)?