oriontec

Default wrd03 doc in the print layout view show up blank in normal layout

I'm attempting to creat a letterhead template using copied text and pics that
are placed using text boxes. When I begin the process Word 2003 immediatly
places me into the " print layout" view and any attempt to show the doc in
"normal" layout view returns a blank page. If I click on the "print preview"
button, the doc does show up correctly. My issue is that word 2000 users
can not see the doc when emailed to them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help
Anne Troy

They can see it by default. It's probably just your machine settings:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm

You might also find this helpful:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"oriontec" wrote in message
I'm attempting to creat a letterhead template using copied text and pics

that
are placed using text boxes. When I begin the process Word 2003

immediatly
places me into the " print layout" view and any attempt to show the doc in
"normal" layout view returns a blank page. If I click on the "print

preview"
button, the doc does show up correctly. My issue is that word 2000 users
can not see the doc when emailed to them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

oriontec

Thank you Anne.
It seems that "pictures or text boxes" just float on a doc rather than
attach. Hence, won't view in "normal". Your suggestion on the template
creator in Word was the best advice. That is what we will do.

Thanks again,
Chuck