ginaribena3350

Default why do i get a small red cross in the right hand corner picture fr

I cannot seem to see pictures while I browse the internet, the pictures seem
to be there but a small red cross mark appears and I don't know how to
rectify the problem, can someone please help me. Is it something to do with
Mcafee.
Kind regards
Gina
CyberTaz

Your problem will be better addressed if you post it to a newsgroup that
pertains to the specific Browser software you are using rather than to a
word processing group.

Good Luck |:)

On 8/21/05 10:11 AM, in article
, "ginaribena3350"