stuart2k

Default How do I set up hyperlinks for page numbers in Word 2003?

We were just upgraded from Word 2000 to 2003 here at work. I use the TOC
often when putting together proposals. In Word 2000, the page numbers in the
TOC were hyperlinks. When I clicked them, I was brought to the page. Now
that feature seems to have disappeared. How can I get this back?
Luc

Stuart,
Actually, Word 2002 and 2003 require you to Ctrl+click to use the hyperlink
and by default they are linked to the entire toc entry. In Word 2002/2003
you can choose to hyperlink to only the pagenumber. Insert - Reference -
Index and Tables - Table of
Contents dialog - there should be a check box to the right to link to page
numbers only.
Luc

"stuart2k" schreef in bericht