Angie M

Default Excel data truncated to 255 chars in Word Mail Merge

Windows XP/Word 2002 on several machines. Using Excel as data source for
word mail merge. On one machine, merge is very quick and data appears
complete. On another machine, data is truncated during the merge. I can
only get the merge to work completely if I select Excel/DDE, but it takes a
while. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.