Carla

Default Formula & Cell #s

I have a client with a table that she is trying to do a formula in. Problem
is that there are merged cells, split cells and all kinds of stuff. How can I
find out what the cell number is to put in the formula? I can't just use the
=sum(above) command.

Basically she has (if these were the right cell #s, but they aren't)...

In cell D25 =sum(D23+D24)
In cell D27 =sum(D25+D26)

So if I use the =sum(above) in D27 it adds them all up. HELP!!! THANKS!!!
Carla

I'm replying to myself. I downloaded the macro to view the cell numbers and
it told me C23 through C27, so I went to formula =sum(c23+c24) and it says
syntax error. Then I put =sum(c23:c24) and it worked. Sorry to bother y'all.