Karen D.

Default Change document to book style pages

I typed up a 9 page document, then decided I wanted to make it book style.
Folded 8.5 by 12" pages ["book style"] should fit into a DVD case, which
contains a CD of the digital camera pictures that the document accompanies.
Is it possible for me to do that - change the format from document to book
style once the document is completed? Or does this have to be done before
typing a word?
Daiya Mitchell

You can change it after typing, though you may need to do some reformatting.

Word 2002 and 2003 have a Booklet feature--check Help re "booklet"

For earlier versions, see he
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word