Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
toreddie

Default Full screen Word window opens half way down the screen

When I open Word in full screen, either by opening Word or when using Word as
Outlook editor, the full screen window opens up about half way down the
screen (monitor). It can not be dragged to the top.
Even using the smaller window size button, which allows me to drag the
window to any postition on the screen, dropping it at the top and the
clicking the full screen button, the full window droppes to the half way down
the screen point.
The only way to get as close to a full screen window is to use the smaller
screen button and then drag the sides and bottoms to almost fit the screen.
What is wrong? How can I fix this problem so that when I use the full screen
view button in the upper right corner (middle of the three buttons), the
window actually fills the entire screen?
Regards,
Tor-Eddie