Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bubale

Default how do I mail merge using word as data source?

How do I mail merge using word as my data source? When I copy the names to
excel and try to mail merge from the spreadsheet, it doesn't work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

You should be able to use either a Word table or an Excel
spreadsheet as a data source. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Mailmerge.htm .

bubale wrote:

How do I mail merge using word as my data source? When I copy the names to
excel and try to mail merge from the spreadsheet, it doesn't work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Word can merge from a variety of data sources including a Word table, a
comma delimited document or an Excel table. In what way doesn't it work? See