Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jill Brown

Default Mirror Margins stop working

I am working on a training manual. In my Page setup, I have selected Mirror
Margins. I want my margins to shift every other page. It will work for
about 20 pages then it stops. The ruler at the top of the page is
highlighted correctly, but when I type in the information it offsets into the
margins. In an effort to stop this I have been using page breaks and section
breaks. I would appreciate any help with this.