Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sole Therapy Sole Therapy is offline

Default How do I print the lists I have created in mail merge?

I want to print a copy of each of the recipient lists I have created in mail
merge but cannot find a way of doing it - anyone help??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Assuming they all have the same fields, you can create a new "Directory"
type mail merge main document containing a single table row with as many
fields as you need to print (that's up to 63, and if you have a lot it may
make sense to use a landscape layout) and nothing else.

Select each data source in turn and merge to a new document.

Or, if you have Excel, you could open each .mdb in turn (you can do that
from Excel File|Open) and print the results.

Peter Jamieson