Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ephesus ephesus is offline

Default My EndNote and word2007

I'm in major trouble here. I have been building my entire database using
EndNote for last 3 years. But I could not find add-in tap for EndNote in
anywhere in Word2007. I have the latest version of EndNote and it used to
work so well with Word2003. How do I exactly do that? Is there a way? I'm
starting to feel very resentful toward Word2007. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until EndNote releases their Word 2007
version.

If you had Word 2003 and EndNote working together nicely, what caused you to
rip out and upgrade only half of the pairing?

Dan

"ephesus" wrote in message
I'm in major trouble here. I have been building my entire database using
EndNote for last 3 years. But I could not find add-in tap for EndNote in
anywhere in Word2007. I have the latest version of EndNote and it used to
work so well with Word2003. How do I exactly do that? Is there a way? I'm
starting to feel very resentful toward Word2007. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

You are having some sort of installation problem with the EndNote Word
support. Most versions of EndNote are compatible with Word 2007. The
vendor actually says so on their website. I myself have been using
EndNote 7 since November 2005 with the very first beta of Word 2007, and
it has been just working fine.
I don't know about the latest EndNote, but mine requires a template to
be placed into the Startup folder of Word. I suggest you go on the
EndNote website (http://endnote.com) and find the troubleshooting steps
there for cases where the add-in doesn't show up in Word. If they give
you steps that involve folder names, simply use "Office12" wherever you
see a reference to "Office11" (or other versions). Not sure if you'll
see any of that, but just wanted to mention it.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***