Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jimmy Clay[_2_] Jimmy Clay[_2_] is offline

Default changing default text wrapping for graphics

Hello, I'm using Word 2007. I'm inserting a lot of graphics in my documents
and I'd like most of them to be set "Top and bottom" with a 0.13" distance
from top and bottom. Can I set this so that this will become the default? I
can't see how this is done.

Thank you.
--
Jimmy Clay

http://songofthecoyote.googlepages.com/home

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In Word 2003, there is a setting on the Edit tab of Tools | Options that
allows you to select the default wrapping for inserted and pasted graphics.
Presumably there is a similar setting somewhere in the Word Options in Word
2007. This will not solve the problem of setting the distance from text,
however. If you're inserting a lot of graphics at once, you might want to
insert them all, format one as desired, and then select each subsequent one
and press F4 to repeat the formatting.

"Jimmy Clay" wrote in message
et...
Hello, I'm using Word 2007. I'm inserting a lot of graphics in my
documents and I'd like most of them to be set "Top and bottom" with a
0.13" distance from top and bottom. Can I set this so that this will
become the default? I can't see how this is done.

Thank you.
--
Jimmy Clay

http://songofthecoyote.googlepages.com/home

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

In Word 2007 click the Office button then click the Word Options button.
Select Advanced from the left list & scroll to the Cut, Copy & Paste group
on the right panel. You'll see the setting labeled as Insert/Paste Pictures
As: - choose the option you prefer.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac