Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gino Gino is offline

Default remove L shaped marks from 4 corners of document

L-shaped marks have appeared at the four corners of my documents. I don't
know why they are there or their purpose. How can I remove them?

Thanks,
--
Gino
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 11:03:01 -0800, Gino
wrote:

L-shaped marks have appeared at the four corners of my documents. I don't
know why they are there or their purpose. How can I remove them?

Thanks,

The marks are there because you have an Asian language enabled. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371.

Since you posted in another thread that you use Chinese (sorry, I
don't know the answer to the question you asked there), you may be
stuck with the corner marks, since the only way I know to remove them
is to disable Asian language support.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman