Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
colmack

Default Why is "Select All' dimmed in the Styles and Formatting pane?

When I use the Styles and Formatting pane, the Select All button is
non-functional. Why would this be? I am using Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This feature is disabled if you don't have "Keep track of formatting"
checked on the Edit tab of Tools | Options.