Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JudyJudyJudy JudyJudyJudy is offline

Default Keystroke to navigate between document and "Styles" window?

I've just been upgraded to Word 2007. In Word 2003 I used keystroke shortcuts
as much as possible. Is there a "keystroke" way in Word 2007 to go from the
document into the "Styles" window (once I've opened that) to apply styles to
unformatted text, and then back to the document again?