Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joelgee joelgee is offline

Default Hyperlinks to bookmarks work here, not for client. Help.

Okay. I have a folder containing a number of job aids. I've created a key
word index that links to the various job aids. The links that just go to docs
work just fine.
However, I've also created hyperlinks to specific places within other
documents. I've done this by creating bookmarks at the target locations,
copying the text with the bookmark, and finally using the editpaste as
hyperlink option.
When I test the links on my computer, they do exactly what they're supposed
to do, go to the bookmarked text.
I uploaded the folder to the client. When she clicks the hyperlink it takes
her to the document, but not to the bookmark.
I'm going to be talking with her tomorrow a.m. However, I'm clueless as to
why the linking works fine here and not for my client.
Help.
Joel
ps. Word 2003