Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
donna donna is offline

Default Bullet list does not align text

Hi,

My bulleted list does not align the text on the 2nd line. It goes right to
the left margin and I can't indent it.

I saw a previous answer to this question for the 2003 version, but I have
2007 and can't find the areas mentioned for change.

Please help.
Thanks

Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Right-click a list item and choose Adjust List Indents from the context
menu.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Donna" wrote in message
news
Hi,

My bulleted list does not align the text on the 2nd line. It goes right
the left margin and I can't indent it.

I saw a previous answer to this question for the 2003 version, but I have
2007 and can't find the areas mentioned for change.

Please help.
Thanks

Donna

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
donna donna is offline

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for getting back to me. However, I've tried highlighting the second
line and right clicking. Adjust List Indents does not appear anywhere in the
menu. I've gone over every one and the only thing close Paragraph, which
moves the whole bulleted item, not just the second line.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Donna

"Donna" wrote in message
news
Hi,

My bulleted list does not align the text on the 2nd line. It goes right
the left margin and I can't indent it.

I saw a previous answer to this question for the 2003 version, but I have
2007 and can't find the areas mentioned for change.

Please help.
Thanks

Donna

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried setting a hanging indent using the Paragraph dialog box? To
display this dialog box: On the Home tab of the ribbon, click the launcher
button in the Paragraph group.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP