Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bulldog bulldog is offline

Default Text box automatically shows in Word 2007

How do I change the format so that the document does not automatically have a
text box in it? I've been trying for a week to figure this out and I've just
about given up!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

Bulldog wrote:
How do I change the format so that the document does not
automatically have a text box in it? I've been trying for a week to
figure this out and I've just about given up!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
barryabingdon barryabingdon is offline

Bulldog;7903222 Wrote:
How do I change the format so that the document does not automatically
have a
text box in it? I've been trying for a week to figure this out and
I've just
about given up!

Don't know if this helps, but I found I could not get rid of e textbox
border in Word 97. The solution was to click on the text bex to make the
shaded border visible, then right click on the shaded area. Then select
the Format Textbox Option, Select Colors and Lines. In the Lines section
drop down the Color list. Select the No Line Option and click OK. Best
of luck!

--
barryabingdon