Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tripp Tripp is offline

Default Format changed without user input

I have some how lost my tool bar at the top of my screen on microsoft office
professional word. When you typ there are .... where all the spaces are and a
weird shaped figure which appears to be a bold P with a line behind it at the
end of every sentance. Can any one help me fix it so it is layed out the
proper way and functions better.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Hit the ΒΆ button on your toolbar. To find the toolbars, View - Toolbar -
pick your poisons.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher