Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cazzy123 Cazzy123 is offline

Default Ruler to Right of page

On Word 2007 is it possible to have a ruler display on the right and bottom
of my page, not just to the top and left?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

I think you may need to enable a right-to-left language before you can do
this (this was the case in earlier versions, but I'm not certain in 2007),
but there are two checkboxes under Office Button Word Options Advanced
tab Display section: "Left scroll bar", and "Show right ruler in Print
Layout view". If you check one of them, the other will check automatically
(that is, both or neither are enabled - fairly obviously, really).

AFAIK there is no way to have the horizontal ruler at the bottom (though
there are occasions where I could do with it).

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Cazzy123" wrote in message
On Word 2007 is it possible to have a ruler display on the right and
bottom
of my page, not just to the top and left?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Yes... you need to enable a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew (Israel).
If Word is open, you'll need to close it and re-open before you see the
additional options.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible