Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tedhopkins tedhopkins is offline

Default Narrow margin page setup in Word 2007

In a multi page doc. when I select all text and change the page setup to
narrow margin only the first page is changed. Subsequent pages have the
spacing for headers @ footers. How do I get the narrow margin to apply to all
pages?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi[_2_] TedMi[_2_] is offline

Check if there are any section breaks in the document. If so, you must
select "Whole document" in the "Apply to" section of the page setup dialog.
-TedMi

"tedhopkins" wrote in message
In a multi page doc. when I select all text and change the page setup to
narrow margin only the first page is changed. Subsequent pages have the
spacing for headers @ footers. How do I get the narrow margin to apply to
all
pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout