dg-librarian

Default two people at the top of organization chart

I am trying to find a way to use the organization chart tool, but to edit it
so that I can have two people at the top of the chart.
DaveN

Depending on how weird your org chart has to be, you can start with a
standard chart and remove the coloration of the first level icon and the line
to it. Remove one of the three icons on the second level and add new icons
to your heart's desire.

You can use connecting lines to create an org chart with all kinds of weird
relationships.

The top icon will still be there in case your organization decides to go
mainstream.

LDN