Maggie B (The Organiser)

Default digital signatures on web documents

I am trying to add a digital signature (my personal one - not certified) to a
WORD 2002 document saved a s a web page. Why is this not possible?
Word Heretic

G'day Maggie B (The Organiser) Maggie B (The
,

Because HTML security does not work on embedded signatures - it works
on HTTPS

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Maggie B reckoned: