Miazelli

Default I want to search for all returns and replace with comma

What symbol is it that I should put into search for field if I want to take
out all returns and replace with comma's.

This was so easy in Wordperfect !

Julie

Miazelli

Thanks again, but I used the command as Word inserts it when selecting
Special\Manual page break - it was the correct symbol I just typed it wrong
in the messageboard.

There is a way to do this I just forgot and was hoping someone would know.
I used to do this daily with lists that were received. Again, very very
simple in WordPerfect but a bit tricky with Word.

"Miazelli" wrote:

Thank you both, but I already tried that ^i for manual return. But this is
not finding anything.

I have a document with names and addresses:

Mr. Smit
Zales Company
xxxx Sth Road
New York, NY 10000

I want to take out the return between Mr. Smith & Zales Company (etc.) and
replace with a comma so I can format in text, open in Excel and just locate
the email address.

This was actually very simple with WordPerfect and I remember finally
figuring it out in word quite some time ago but now have forgotten.

"Miazelli" wrote in message
What symbol is it that I should put into search for field if I want to

take
out all returns and replace with comma's.

This was so easy in Wordperfect !

Julie

Miazelli

Thank you, that was it. I am putting this into my Outlook/Note. It has been
so long since I had to do this I forgot the command.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If ^l doesn't find it, try ^13.