Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Is there an option for a Previous record

See the article €śDuplex Merge Data for Postcards€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at:
http://www.gmayor.com/duplex_merge_data.htm
If that information is of use to you, please do consider contributing to the
maintenance of that website to ensure its continued availability.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Jose Manuel" wrote in message
news
Hi! I need to merge some cards. The cards have information in both sides,
so
I need the information like name and address in page 1, and other info
like
mail and phone in page 2 (back).

The problem is that I cannot find an option for the "Previous record"
(like
the one of "Next record"). I need to go back 8 records at the top of page
2
in order to merge the other information of the same records of page 1.

Do you know if there is such a thing? What would you recomend?

Thanks!

Manuel