Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
av123 av123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Adding automatically references in Word 2010

I have a list of references as followed:

[1] S. Mukherjee, Z. Chen and A. Gangopadhyay "A privacy-preserving technique for Euclidean distance-based mining algorithms using Fourier-related transforms", The VLDB Journal 15:293–315, 2006

[2] L. O. Hall, N. Chawla and and K. W. Bowyer, "Combining Decision Trees Learned in Parallel", Distributed Data Mining Workshop at International Conference of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 1998

[3] L. Breiman, “Bagging predictors”, Machine Learning, 24(2), 123-140, 1996.

I would like to add them automatically as reference and not to insert all their details. (They all in the same APA format). Is there there a way to do it automatically in Word 2010 since the list is quite long?